Massage Remedy for heartburn
Acid reflux or heartburn is a simple problem, but if it is not check, this could be an indication of something worse to come if not given attention early enough. I have a hunch that people who have problems with their pancreas, stomach ulcers, and other internal problems suffered from this simple health nuisance, like feeling nauseous, and regurgitation, before it developed to a chronic problem.
I believe everyone experienced it, not only once but many times. For some, this is a real problem especially when it recurs frequently. for those who have money, they go to their doctor and ask for prescriptions to, at least, relieve their problem, but for poor people like me, we look for the cheapest if not a free remedy – readily available.
If you are reading this because, like me, you want something that works anytime you need it then you are in the right place. Aside from being a natural remedy, you do not need to prepare anything for the treatment – just learn how to do it and go from there. Don’t worry to make it perfect at first, just keep doing until you can do it without thinking how I described it here.
Since, I do not know how to explain things in medical terms, and you want to know more about heartburn, just type it in your browser and all the possible explanations will be provided to you by google and the other information providers. For now, let us learn the way I am doing it on myself.
1. Locate the tip of your Xiphoid process – Figure 1
2. When you found the tip press it with the fleshy part of your finger
3. Hold it for a second or two seconds then release
4. Repeat for few times. I do five times
5. Wait for few minutes and you will burp, and the air should come out through your mouth easily with relief, this time without the acidic fluid that irritates your esophagus. If you do not burp,expect the air to come out the other end, and that should give you relief.
6. If you still have it, repeat procedures 1-5
Another way/variation you can add:
1. From the tip of your xiphoid process, measure three fingers down
2. On the third finger, apply a light to medium pressure with your fingers
3. As you press down, push your fingers(without lifting them up from the skin) going up towards the xiphoid process and release slowly, then go back to where you started; That when it is done properly you are like moving your fingers in circular motion.
1. Use the tips of the three fingers of one hand or both hands, 2-3 finger measures down from the tip of the xiphoid process.
2. Hold it in perpendicular position on the skin
3. Press straight down for an inch or depending on how much you can tolerate specially when the
problem had not yet been relieved.
4. As you press down, push your fingers(without lifting them up from the skin) going up towards the xiphoid process and release slowly, then go back to where you started; That when it is done properly you are like moving your fingers in circular motion.
5. Repeat it again for few times then wait – it’s either you burp or the air would release on the other way out(fart)
Wait for another few seconds before you repeat the procedure for two to three more times.
Keep practicing and doing this technique to yourself, until you learn exactly how much pressure you need and how long you do it. Then next, teach it to the others to have a free natural remedy on their hands.
The procedures I described here are only guides for you to follow. You don’t have to follow exactly what I said. The only thing you remember is the place to apply the technique, and the amount of pressure you apply to yourself which is judge by you.
Remember that each individual is different, so the amount of tolerance on pressure also varies.
Thank you for reading one of my secrets in maintaining my health about the problem of heartburn/ acid reflux. If you find this tip helpful, please, share it with your friends. I want also to tell you that from this basic you could treat a wide range of health concerns once you mastered it.
Note/Warning: Knowing a remedy to ease a physical problem sometimes makes people abuse themselves. They assume that because they have something on their hand, they tend to develop the belief they are invincible.
Remember no amount of wealth, advanced science, and magic can compensate our being vigilant in caring for our health by doing the right thing.